Keloid - 50ml Bottle
- May be of benefit in dissolving tissue growth anywhere in the body.
- Benign Tumour – Anal Gland, Spine, Gum, Epulis.
- Hemangioma, Polyps, Scar Tissue build up damages.
- Restrictive cardiomyopathy (scarring of heart valves)
- Epidermoid (sebaceous) Cysts sac growths (tumour)
- Kidney papillomas, Laryngeal (throat) polyps.
- Cirrohsis (late stage of scarring of the liver -fibrosis)
- Surgery scarring or toxic keloid build up.
- Growths on cattle eye, tumor, polys.
Benign tumour growth on the spine, if nerve pain also use
in conjunction with Sciatica homeopathic formula.
- Homeopathic remedies are all GMP Manufactured, Human-Practitioner Grade, in low alcohol.
- Approx. 1,000 drops in 50ml Bottle
- Shelf life, Several Years (opened or unopened)
Depending on how large the growth (tumor or keloid) is, to see half size dissolving may take 2 – 3 months.
But this is preferable to surgery, as often lumps continue to growing back or more appearing in other places of the body. This remedy helps correct the metabolic error due to over vaccination toxic side effects etc.
~ Resolving of “keloid scar tissue after surgery or injury and tears.
e.g Spine Surgery scar tissue, Epidermoid (sebaceous) cysts sac growths tumor”.
Example.…. after injury, ligament surgery to tears, healing bladder after emergency obstruction (blockage) surgery. Any type of surgery that may leave heavy keloid scarring damages. Also damage from spinal surgery, ear canal surgery, esophagus damages, benign cysts, knee damages or surgery, bladder blockages in felines, also help break down tissue protein bond around cancer clusters so the body can destroy developing tumor wall structures.
~ Epulis Benign Tumors growths of the gum (mucous gingiva) in a dog. The growth can rarely occur in cats too.
One of the most common types of oral masses is called an epulis (pronounced eh-pew-liss). This mass can mean many different things to different people. Most of the time, an epulis is considered benign.
Other conditions this remedy can be used for growths anywhere in or on the body.
Dissolving any type of… induration of tissue, aids absorbing scar tissue, absorbs scar tissue keloid growths dissolve, growth on spine, dissolve scar tissue within and without, removes scar, clearing toxic scars tissue, benign growths on the cornea (ie cattle’s cornea), hemangioma (vascular benign tumour), eye tumour, fatty tumour, polyp growths anywhere in or on body or mouth, throat, ears, nasal passage, abscess on liver, deafness, smell disorder, cystic tumours, ulcers, cancerous or pre-cancer.
* There are hundreds of types of cysts – internally and externally.
E.g. a common one in animals is the epidermoid (sebaceous) cysts sac (tumor growths), … pancreas, thyroid, liver etc
Use in conjunction with Drawing Out formula. For all species & ages.